Ireland’s Baby Show, an exciting new exhibition covering pregnancy and parenting, is coming to Dublin in 2014 and Belfast in 2015.
This new show for parents and parents-to-be, will appear at the Citywest Complex, Dublin on the 6-7 September 2104 and the King’s Hall Pavilion in Belfast on the 14-15 March 2015.
For anyone planning a baby or expecting a baby, and for parents around the country, Ireland’s Baby Show will offer expert help and advice from world renowned specialists, fantastic shopping, fabulous fashion, children’s entertainment and much more.
Promising a fun day out for all the family, Ireland’s Baby will have a number of unique features designed to appeal to all ages:
- The Face of Ireland’s Baby Show– parents across the country will be encouraged to enter their baby into the competition to be the Face of Ireland’s Baby Show and have their child featured in our advertising campaign for 2014.
- Guest speakers – leading names in child health care, child development and nutrition will be presenting topical seminars on stage throughout the weekend
- Fashion show – a lively catwalk show where the latest maternity clothes and fashions for children will be showcased alongside new products from leading brands.
- Shop, drop & collect – a free service that allows you to shop, drop off your purchases and collect them at the end of the day by foot or car.
- Child friendly facilities – including a crèche, soft play area and entertainment throughout the weekend.
Talking about the new exhibition, Wynn Penton from Penton Exhibitions, organisers of the show said: “We are thrilled to be introducing a brand new show to the marketplace. With over 75,000 live births in Ireland a year, there is no question that the demand for information on pregnancy and bringing up a baby is huge.
With Ireland’s Baby Show, we intend to present an exhibition that brings together world class guest speakers and leading healthcare experts with shopping, entertainment and play into one great day out for all the family!”
More details on the show’s guest speakers and how to pre-book discounted tickets will be released shortly