New app allows mums to track their baby’s progress using a fetal heart-rate monitor to keep track of their unborn child.
The Bellabeat Connected System has just launched in the US and includes a fetal heart rate monitor that lets expectant mothers listen to their baby’s heartbeat and record the sounds.
It also tracks important data about the progress of the baby, including heartbeats per minute, the number of times the baby kicks and their weight.
The app can even track the mood of the mother and if it spots early signs of depression, the user is encouraged to speak to a medical professional.
The Bellabeat App enables mums-to-be to:
– Hear and visualize the unborn baby’s heartbeat. – requires a Bellabeat pregnancy tracking device*
– Share experiences with loved ones privately or on social networks.
– Count the number of times the baby kicks
– Track and organize prenatal care.
– Calculate relevant dates in pregnancy.
*Bellabeat consists of an app that connects to a pregnancy tracking device that is used to detect and listen to your baby’s heartbeat. Bellabeat pregnancy tracking device is simple and safe to use. You can get the device and find more information at www.bellabeat.com.